Educational Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) Platform
- 2D Lidar
- Color Camera: 2592 x 1944 pixel static images,and also supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording, with 5MP OV5647 1080p webcam sensor.
- Machine Vision
- Comes with HDMI dongle and cable for ease of use in headless mode
- ROS SLAM Hector and GMapping installed and functional
- RPLiDAR ROS SW installed and functional
- IMU w/6 degrees of freedom (Installed on bread board, so it can be replaced with other).
- 26 Gauge Sheet Metal Frame
- 2 mm thick acrylic sheets for shelves
- Differential Drive
- Plastic Caster Wheel with bearings for smooth turn transitions
- L298N Driver with Arduino Mega used as the motor controller (PD implemented in code to keep motors moving the same speed via encoder feedback).
- Mini Voltmeter displaying battery voltage
- Very sturdy and top quality guaranteed
- Raspberry Pi 4B
- ROM 64 GB with preloaded Ubuntu OS 20.04, Noetic ROS, Hector and GMapping SLAM, various scripts, etc.
- RAM 4 GB
- Ethernet and WiFi
Dimensions: 8.25" (21 cm) high x 8" (20.3 cm) x wide (outer tires) or 5.5" (14 cm) body width x 7" (17.8 cm) long
*All code is available to the purchaser, as well up to 4 hours of training + product support.
*Battery not included (11.1v 3000 mAh recommended) with T plug connector
*Currently a two week max turnaround for product shipping.